Live races would be complete nonsense if everyone had to race against everyone else. The winner would always be the one with the fastest car. Obviously, it would be a pretty frustrating thing, wouldn’t it?
That’s why in live races opponents with similar 1/4 o. 1/2 mile times are put into lobbies. Your car get’s assigned to a lobby, when it’s dyno time matches the lobby’s window of times. If you race a lot and always use the same car suddenly it comes to the point where you can’t win anymore …
Can’t win Live Races anymore?
I assume you have one car you rely on for live races. If you dominate your lobby and win too many races, you will automatically be sent to the next faster lobby. Winning there won’t be easy and you will get frustrated relatively quickly and wish to leave CSR2 forever. Stop. You can return to your original lobby. There are two ways to do this.
- Use another car 🙂
- Or you can change your car to stock level and do a few races. Afterwards upgrade your car to top performance (parts and tuning) again and try to lose the first race. Now you should be in the right lobby again.
Current Live Races Lobby Times
In Live Races Players use different symbols to show that they are willing to swap Respect Points (RP). Some add w/l to their name, some add Swap, others use 🔄 or something alike.
If you use a symbol that makes others believe you are willing to swap RP, be a cool kid and show respect to others, swap.
When it comes to a race there are two possibilities for you
- Drive full throttle to find out who is taking control in the swapping. The faster one, adjust his pace to the slower one.
- Lose the first race to show that you are serious.
After a win in swap races, you need to have a little patience. Wait a few seconds and give your swap partner time to sort, refuel or collect key wins. If your partner does not ask you to rematch after a few seconds, look for him in the lobby. Sometimes connection problems or an accident are the reason for his/her disappearance. If you are challenged by other players, refuse the race.
During the swap sessions you should make it easy for your partner to win. Always remember, he might make a small mistake, give him a head start or brake in time.
A word of warning
Of course there are black sheep at CSR2, some players ignore the swap symbols or use them fraudulently. Remember the player name and the crew and from now on refuse to race against the player or his crew.
Need a break or want to leave
If you want to quit and your partner challenges you again, then make a bid of $5,000 to let him know that you will leave. Let him/her win and take the bid as a small thank you to your swap partner.
- Live Races, Lobby Times, Swapping and W/L in CSR2
- First Steps in CSR2 – avoid the common mistakes
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Keys in CSR2 – how to earn a lot of them
- Respect Points – how to earn a lot of RP
- Your first car in CSR2