Game Modes CSR2 – there are multiple types of races in CSR2. Some of them are Solo Races where you will drive against virtual opponents, others are Multiplayer Races where you compete with other players.
Game Modes CSR2 – Types of Races
Let’s start with the very basic Game Modes CSR2 has available for you.
Easy races where you don’t earn much, but as long as you have gas in your tank, you can make money fast. They are great to work in a new car that needs a lot of upgrades. Drive the rookie races until you get better parts.
Have a 4 hour waiting period, regardless of the previous attempt or race reward. The car given in each race is one that the player does not have in their collection.
Daily event with 15 races and has a reward when 5, 10 and 15 races are completed.
- Customization: The car used needs to have custom paint, livery, interior, brake calipers or vanity plate.
- Performance: The car used needs to be within a certain performance rating range.
- Restriction: The car used needs to have a certain upgrade type removed.
- Service: The car used needs to have a certain upgrade type installed.
- Fusion: The car used needs to have a certain upgrade type installed and have fusion parts.
- Tuning: The car used needs to have a certain upgrade type that can be tuned and meet a minimum Evo rating.
The car used has to be part of the Legends Update
- Restoration: The car used needs to have a certain percentage restored.
- Brand: The car used has to be from a specific brand.
- Stage Six: The car used needs to have a certain number of Stage Six upgrades installed
- Performance: The car’s performance rating has to meet a minimum and/or maximum rating.
- Tier: The car used has to be of a certain tier.
- Evo: The car used needs to meet a minimum Evo rating.
A series of races that increase in difficulty and reward payout. The number of races is determined by Tier:
- Tier 1: 24
- Tier 2: 28
- Tier 3: 32
- Tier 4: 36
- Tier 5: 40
Season Types in CSR2, not really a part of the Game modes CSR2
Crews compete over a period of 14 days on a global leaderboard to have the most Race Points. Each season has a featured car with the purple star version being awarded to the top 10 crews while a gold star version is awarded to each crew when they reach 20 million Race Points.
Players compete over a period of 7 days on a regional leaderboard to have the most Race Points. The top 3 players will win Silver keys while the top 4 to 10 will win Bronze keys.
CSR2 Story Races
One of the CSR2 game modes where you can go wrong the most.
The story races of the game. Completing these races are required to unlock the next Tier.
Only available when a Crew leader has been beaten 3 times. The player has the opportunity to win the crew leader’s car but will lose Gold if the race is lost.
The second part of the game’s story. These are unlocked after completing the Tier 5 crew battle.
- Chapter 1: Altay
- Chapter 2: Ruby Rose
- Chapter 3: Rico Rose
A continuation of the game’s story and is parallel to Tempe5t. This mode introduces the Legends cars and Izzy as a new character.
- Chapter 1: Earn Izzy’s Respect
- Chapter 2: Restoration Rush
- Chapter 3: A Twin Test
- Chapter 4: Izzy’s Explanation
- Chapter 5: Restoring Faith
- Chapter 6: Legends Never Die
- Chapter 7: F1 Finale
Not really one of the Game Modes CSR2, but another continuation of the game’s story that is also parallel to Tempe5t and was available from December 9, 2020 onwards. This mode introduces the Elite Tuners cars and the cast of Tashimi X.
- Prologue: Tashimi X: Origins
- Part 2: Trials of Tashimi X
- Chapter 1: Dress to Impress
- Part 2: Dress to Impress: Evolution
- Chapter 2: King of the Modstars
- Part 2: King of the Modstars: Evolution
- Chapter 3: Sound of the Underground: One Ride, One Vision Act 1
- Part 2: Sound of the Underground: One Ride, One Vision Act 1 Evolution
- Part 3: Sound of the Underground: One Ride, One Vision Act 2
- Chapter 4: Fortune Favors the Brave
- Part 2: Fortune Favors the Brave: Evolution
- Chapter 5: The Last Stand
Cup Races, game modes CSR2
A series of 50 races with a reward when 15, 30 and 50 races are completed. The Cup is available between the 2nd and 7th day of a Season.
A series of 25 races that has a reward when 5, 15 and 25 races are completed. The player is restricted to the manufacturer of the Prestige Cup Car.
Only available if the player is in a crew. Each player is given 3 attempts on each day and a reward is given when a cumulative of 15, 30 and 50 races are completed.
Only available if the player is in a crew. Each player is given 3 attempts on each day and a reward is given when a cumulative of 5, 15 and 25 races are completed.
Weekly Elite Cup
Only available if the player is in a crew. This cup is available every Monday to Friday with each player being given 8 attempts on each day and rewards are given at increments until 900 races have been completed. The cars allowed for the cup will have a brand and/or customization requirement.
A series of 30 races available between the 7th and 13th day of the Season that is restricted to a single car, the Prestige Car.
Live Races is one of the Multiplayer Game Modes in CSR2. The online mode that lets players race against other real players.
A series of 30 races for a 4-5* model that is only obtainable from a Silver or Gold Rare Import box. The model used has an increased drop chance from Gold boxes during the event.
A series of 15 races after a Golden Cup (20 for a Duality Cup) has been completed. These are only available if the event has a Purple 5* car as the final reward. One of the CSR2 Game Modes you can earn purple star cars from.
Duality Cups are a series of 40 races that has 2 featured cars. Both cars have an increased drop chance from Gold boxes during the event.
A series of 60 races that has 3 featured cars. Trinity Cups are one of the Game Modes you can earn good amounts of ingame money.
Similar to a Golden Cup but the car used has to be paid for with a microtransaction and parts boxes are also paid with in-app purchases. This is one of the most expensive Game Modes in CSR2.
- Speedtrap: Only available in Prestige, Golden Cup and Premium events, the player’s car has to match or exceed the required speed in a 1/4 mile race.
- Sprint: Only available in Prestige, Golden Cup and Premium events, the player’s car has to reach a certain speed before the opponent does.
- Relay: A series of 1/4 mile races, several cars are raced in a single Relay to have the faster cumulative time.
Another Multiplayer Mode of the CSR2 Game Modes. An event where players race against other players with a vehicle restriction to earn trophies. Rewards are earned for reaching a certain number of trophies and participating in races. The number of trophies a player has determines their standing on a global leaderboard for the event.
- Champsionship: The previous crew season’s prize car is featured as the “Apex Car” (fastest car) for the event. Championship Showdowns give good amounts of Crew RP and Elite Tokens, one of the most useful Game Modes in CSR2.
- Elite: Players are restricted to certain Elite Customs cars.
An event spanning 14 weeks where players compete to reach the highest league possible. The top 6 in a group of 20 are promoted to a new league every Thursday. Pro Leagues is one of the Game Modes in CSR2 that isn’t any longer available.
Conclusion on Game Modes CSR2
As you can see, there are quite a large number of different game modes CSR2 has prepared for you. I hope I could give you a good overview.