are csr2 servers down – Connectivity Issues
Six quick steps you can take to try to improve your CSR2 connection
Are CSR2 Servers down?
You ask yourself, are CSR2 Servers down? Not necessarily, some times you can fix your connectivity issues be simply following these six easy steps.
- First things first: Make sure you have a reliable connection and that your signal is strong. Public Wi-Fi or weak signals can cause temporary connection problems. So try switching connections or save live races for when you have a really stable connection.
- If you are on the road or on public transportation, there is an increased risk of your connection dropping or being interrupted. Try again when you can play in the same place for a while.
- Ideally, you should use WiFi with a trusted Internet service provider. If there is no WiFi, we recommend playing live races with a 3G connection or higher. Anything lower than that may cause connection problems.
- Try to force close CSR 2 and turn your device off and on again, or disable and re-enable your WiFi/mobile connection. Reload CSR 2 to see if this helped.
- check if your phone is downloading anything in the background, such as music, software updates, or apps – wait for these downloads to complete to establish a reliable connection.
- make sure you are using the latest operating system for your device and that the CSR 2 app is running the latest version.
CSR2 Live Racing Connectivity Issues
Some players experience connectivity issues when playing live races. This is a persistent problem.
Try to contact Zynga Support https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/hc/en/55-csr-2/